Thursday, January 20, 2022

Best of Vitreosity part 1 - Nov2003-Aug2008

Seeing that 'search' is currently disabled in the original 'Vitreosity 1', I thought this might be a good time for me to reflect on what I've done over the past 9 years, and put together a kind of 'best of Vitreosity'. A bit daunting, in that I need to look over all 450+ posts over 9+ years, and indeed so far I've only gotten through the first half. But here goes.

First - I went through the first 225 post and I chose what I see as the best 32 posts.
Whether you use it in your browser or through your pdf viewer, the links are all live.
(click on the picture or the caption - it's a pdf but, only about 140k, so easy to download)

http://www.krepcio.com/vitreosity/archives/Vitreosity_2004-2008-TOP32.pdf

If you wish to search through all 225 posts from this time period here is the pdf link for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment